Mep segatrice SHARK 281 CCS/MA
SHARK 281, manual band sawing machine for cutting from 0° to +60°, built in manual and CCS (Cut Control System) versions.
In this version, the sawing machine makes single cuts without an operator, using the weight of the head controlled by a spring and a hydraulic brake.
– IP55 control handle.
– Vice with quick-lock lever.
– Hydraulic transducer to visualize web stringing.
– Electric pump for lubricating and cooling the web.
– Brush blade cleaning device.
– Double spring for head return.
– Chrome-plated steel cutter bar with engraved millimeter scale and tilting stop.
– Bar support arm complete with roller, prepared for the application of loading platforms.
– Bimetallic belt for solids and profiles.
– Keys, instruction manual and for requesting spare parts.