Mep segatrice SHARK 282 SXI evo
SHARK 282 SXI evo, band sawing machine, semiautomatic electrohydraulic, also operating in manual and semiautomatic dynamic cycle, for cutting from -45° to +60°.
– Single-axis microprocessor-controlled machine, operated by latest generation MEP controller designed exclusively for its own semiautomatic sawing machines.
– Semi-automatic cycle, at the start of the cycle follows:
– vice closing and motor start – head descent for cutting – motor stop – head return
– vice opening.
– Dynamic semiautomatic cycle: manually lowering the head to the desired position and pressing the button on the handle starts a semiautomatic cycle.
– DOWN-UP CYCLE: operating in the SEMIAUTOMATIC cycle, the DOWN button allows you to have the head stop and the belt rotation at the end of the cut while keeping the vice closed, completing the head return up and vice opening by the UP button.