Mep segatrice SHARK 282 / CCS / MA
SHARK 282, manual band sawing machine for cutting from -45° to +60°.
– Hydraulic transducer to display band tensioning.
– Brush blade cleaning device.
– Double spring for head return.
– Longitudinally sliding right/left clamping unit with quick-approach vice.
– Large working surface with rotary table mounted on a 265 mm diameter roller bearing, preloaded with thrust bearing.
– Precision stops registered for cutting at -45°, 0° +45°, and +60°.
– Pedestal with removable coolant tank.
– Electric pump for coolant lubrication of the belt.
– Machine prepared for moving with pallet truck.
– Chromium-plated steel cut-off bar with engraved millimeter scale and tilting stop.
– Bar support arm complete with roller, prepared for the application of loading platforms.
– Bimetallic belt for solids and profiles.
– Keys, instruction manual and for requesting spare parts.
– The CUT CONTROL SYSTEM device can be supplied as an optional kit to be installed on machines already manufactured.