Mep segatrice PH 211-1/HB
Manual band sawing machine for cuts from 0° to +60°, also supplied in a version with HB device to perform single cuts without operator, while maintaining the manual cutting cycle (HB device is only available in the three-phase versions).
HB CUTTING CYCLE: After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase is started, which uses the weight of the arch controlled by a hydraulic circuit to regulate the descent speed; once the cut has been made, the band stops, the arch is lifted manually to the position required for the bar to move forward and locked by means of a manually controlled hydraulic valve.
– Sturdy cast-iron structure that allows belt tensioning up to 700 kg.
– Electrical panel with fully identifiable wiring, stand-by, main switch with padlockable device, short-circuit protection, motor protection circuit breaker, minimum voltage coil, 24 Volt low voltage system.
– IP55 control handle.
– Locked drive pulley with shrink disk for strong fixing while maintaining the possibility of axial adjustment.
– Blade-guide heads with 6 WIDIA plates for increased stability.
– Stop stops at 0° and +60° with lever for locking at any intermediate angle.
– Head joint with preloaded conical bearings.
– Vice with quick-clamping lever.
– Electric belt lubrication pump and brush blade cleaning device.
– Bimetal belt for solids and profiles.
– Instruction manual for spare parts request.