In line SPIN-ON type filters with disposable cartridge elements suitable for application on suction lines or pressure return lines.
Filter heads are available with port tappings of 3/4″ to 1.1/2″ BSP, whilst the larger sizeds type OMTI31 – OMTI36 are available with SAE ports.
SPIN-ON replace elements can be supplied either standard or with safety feature to stop oil spillage during element replacement.
The filter head on both the OMTI and FTT are suitable for either European standard or American standard cartridge elements.
- Max working pressure = 10 bar
- Max test pressure = 18 bar
- Suction by-pass valve calibrated to 0.25 bar ± 10%
- Return by-pass valve calibrated to 1.7 bar ± 10%
- Working temperature -25°C up to +95°C
- Compatibility with hydraulic oils as per ISO 2943
- Filtrating elements collapse pressure ISO 2941
- Threated connections according with UNI 388
- Filter head aluminium UNI 5076 alloy